Thursday, March 20, 2014

My presentation at TESOL Arabia

    Taking part in a huge event like TESOL Arabia as a presenter for the first time has been a very rewarding experience for me and I have had the honor to meet ELT Luminaries and attended their inspiring sessions.Hence, I will be  sharing some of their insights. To give you a foretaste of those sessions, I wanna just name some of the inspiring names I attended their sessions: Carol Read, Thomas Farrell, Philip Kerr, Jamie Keddie, Herbert Puchta, Scott Thornbury, Donald Freeman & last but not least Mark Hancock. What has made me so proud , though, is that many Tunisians are sustaining a valuable presence.  
Those days at TESOL Arabia, have been like a dream and I am grateful to British Council Tunisia for sponsoring my trip and allowing me to present for the first time. 
     The meeting has added much to my enthusiasm and energy and I feel like I am born to be a presenter. I feel this in my veins and I do yearn to share my experiences as a teacher with other colleagues from everywhere. I have not only presented my thoughts but I have also learned a lot from the attendees and all the presenters at TESOL Arabia as well. Such an enriching experience with a lot of thrilling moments and creative sessions. This experience has boosted my confidence and opened my eyes on other areas of interest. 




   And as usual, I will be sharing my notes and photos with you all. 
Below is my presentation at TESOL Arabia :

6 comments:

  1. Hey Faten! Glad for you. We are proud of you. That should require much courage and self-confidence. I envy you for meeting with Scott Thornbury, he's one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear Hayfa <3 It's been like a dream <3 Wishing you all the best dear <3

      Delete
  2. Hi Faten,
    Great presentation. Do you know if your presentation has been recorded and archived so I can watch it, I would like this very much.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie,
    Thank you so much for your feedback. Unfortunately, it has not been recorded, but my colleague has filmed some parts of it. I will do my best to post them as soon as I get them.
    Thanks again for your comment. I appreciate it very much.
    Best Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie,
    So kind :-) Thank you so much !
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete